Christmas is a few days away and the team behind THE WIFE deserves a much needed break. So we’ll be back in the new year with lots of new articles to kick off 2014. Wishing all you wives and wives to be the very merriest of Christmases and a Happy New Year! -Taryn Cox for THE WIFE
Entries Tagged 'Uncategorized' ↓
December 22nd, 2013 — Uncategorized
October 31st, 2013 — Uncategorized
Parents with Young Children:
Before Leaving Home:
- Make your child eats dinner before setting out.
- Make sure children use the bathroom before leaving home.
- Plan your route ahead of time.
- Make sure your child carries a flashlight or has reflective tape on their costume to make them more visible to cars.
- Carry a flashlight to illuminate sidewalks, steps and paths. Check or replace batteries before you leave the house.
- Glow Sticks can be used in the dark along with flashlights.
October 27th, 2013 — Uncategorized
As a wife or a mother who cares about the health and the well-being of her family, surely why not apply the same philosophy to the entire neighborhood. Below you’ll find a selection of the best fair trade, organic and all natural Halloween treats to pass out this Halloween. Like Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups made with organic peanut butter, fair trade chocolate and bonus they’re also vegan, gluten and dairy free…. perfect for little ones with allergies! Visit Justins.com for more information. Click “continue reading” to see THE WIFE’s Guide to organic Halloween candy.
October 25th, 2013 — Uncategorized
We’ve all been there… Trying to guess-timate the best time to carve your pumpkin to ensure it will last until Halloween night. So I did a little research and found out some of the tried and true methods of keeping pumpkins their freshest. With the suggested tips below your creatively carved pumpkins will last and be enjoyed by your neighborhood trick or treaters.– Taryn Cox for THE WIFE
1. Choosing your pumpkin – Select pumpkins that are very fresh and firm. Avoid choosing a pumpkin that has bruises, soft areas, cuts and or any other visible blemishes.
2. Weather: Remember that warm weather and hot sunlight can speed up the decay of your pumpkin. If you live in a hot climate be sure to store your uncut pumpkins in a cool spot and wait to carve them a day or two before Halloween.
October 22nd, 2013 — Uncategorized
If Rosanna Bowles ran the world, everyone would sit down to dinner each evening and enjoy a healthy meal presented on exquisite dishes. She believes that eating together is truly a giving and loving experience. Her desire to celebrate life – from the major milestones to the smallest of moments – is what drives her designs. Rosanna Bowles is the founder of Rosanna, Inc., an award-winning international tableware design house with fashion forward designs for the home and table. Whether it’s a glamorous soiree or simply dining at home, her stylish dishes turn any day into a special occasion. Below she gives a fun twist and her top ten tips for celebrating Halloween with Adults… No kids allowed! Click “continue reading” to learn how to entertain your friends in style for Halloween! – Taryn Cox for THE WIFE